Please follow these instructions to make perfect EAC rips.
1. download eac: http://www.exactaudiocopy.org/
2. download flac or monkey's audio
3. install accuraterip: http://accuraterip.com/
4. put this dll in the EAC directory: ftp://ftp.nero.com/tools/wnaspi32.dll
5. find your offset using accurate rip. takes three discs that are in the database.
6. setup eac (posted below).
7. detect gaps. (F4)
8. append gaps to previous track. (action menu, default)
9. create a non-compliant cuesheet (action menu - create cue sheet - noncompliant)
10. rip using compressed test & copy. (shift + F6)
Encoder settings for FLAC:
Command line code: -V -8 -T "artist=%a" -T "title=%t" -T "album=%g" -T "date=%y" -T "tracknumber=%n" -T "genre=%m" %s
Encoder settings for Monkey's audio: